WELCOME TO YOUR SCARLETT PTSO!
OUR NEXT MEETING: Wednesday April 12th @ 6:30 pm in the MEDIA CENTER
(6th and 7th grade parents: now is the time to get acquainted with the PTSO
so you can carry on the mantle next year!)
Hello Parents and Guardians!
You are automatically part of the PTSO (Parent, Teacher, Student Organization) just because your child attends Scarlett or if you are staff member. Our mission? To facilitate close cooperation among parents, students and teachers to raise funds for enrichment and foster a strong learning community.
You'll notice this goes along with the IB philosophy (#a2IB) and we are excited to have even more parents participate in our activities throughout the 2016-17 school year. Last year the PTSO helped fund new choir risers, field hockey goals, swim caps, field trips, the 8th grade Chicago Trip, an anti-bullying assembly and more.
Everyone is welcome to come our monthly meetings (usually the second Monday of every month). Click on the Meetings link on the the left menu for full list of upcoming meetings - Mark Your Calendars!
FUNDRAISING & EVENTS ON THE WAY...
- Box Tops: Cut 'em, paste 'em here Box Top Form and have your child drop them in the office bins by grade.
- Sign up toady at Busch's or Kroger to send a small percentage back to Scarlett just by doing your regular shopping. (You must enroll at Kroger each year - use #83225)
- Dine to donate weekend - CPK March 24, 25, 26: So head to Briarwood Mall this weekend, bring the flyer and we'll see you there - 20% of the proceeds come back to our Roadrunners!
- April 18th Dine at Leo's while the teachers wait on you!
- Zap Zone - on April 27th.
You can now meet up with the Roadrunner community on our Facebook Page
Thanks to everyone who helped/donated/attended our wonderful Winter Carnival, Auction and Raffle. It was a great night and big success!
When we are involved in our kids' school it teaches them that we all play a part in creating our own school community! Want to take a role in the PTSO next year - contact Jenn Carlson to find out more at email@example.com.