Welcome to Ann Arbor Virtual+ Academy
Upcoming Information Meetings
Meetings for current fourth grade parents who wish information regarding math acceleration for 5th grade students in the 2017-18 school year are scheduled for 6 pm on March 28 at Forsythe's Auditorium and March 29 at Huron's Media Center.
Parents of current 5th, 6th, and 7th grade students who will be in Middle School during the 2017-18 school year can come to an informational meeting to learn about online math acceleration in middle school. Online Middle School course opportunities will also be discussed. The meeting will be held at Skyline HS on April 12 beginning at 6 pm in the Media Center (iCommons).
The primary objective for the Ann Arbor Virtual+ Academy is to provide students access to online and extended learning options that will help them to develop a personalized learning path.
Thank you for exploring the benefits of online learning. Take a few moments to
look through our webpage and discover all the options we provide students in
grades 5 through 12. Our main emphasis is
to deliver the best online content supported by the best teachers in Ann Arbor
for the purpose of providing options for students to learn at their own
pace within the confines of a given term.
Some of the benefits of taking online courses through A2 Virtual+:
- web-based and therefore open to the student 24/7
- flexible so students can set their own schedule and learn
at a time that is optimum for them
- over 300 different course offerings allowing students to schedule the class that they want A2 Virtual+ offers classes at the foundational
level and courses at the Advanced Placement level, as well as everything in
- our program has a success rate higher than the state average
- all students interact with an Ann Arbor Public School teacher that is either their teacher or mentor
- we require all students to complete an orientation and have two assessments proctored
- students will build positive relationships with A2 Virtual+ instructors through the required weekly communication sessions
Welcome to an exciting learning experience that puts the
control of learning in the hands of the student and family. We invite you to explore our website to find out more about our program and look forward to working with you.