The Ann Arbor Public Schools has been the grateful recipient of many donations throughout the years. Following are some guidelines to assist you through the donation process.
- All gifts/donations to the Ann Arbor Public Schools must be approved by a building administrator prior to acceptance (i.e., items donated to classrooms should be approved by the building principal, unless requested specifically by the teacher.)
- The AAPS has the right to refuse acceptance of any item that will place a financial or other burden on the district.
- Gifts to the AAPS are tax deductible. The school district's Tax ID #38-6004028
- The AAPS does not provide values for any item donated.
- Donations cannot be accepted to pay staff wages.
HOW TO DONATE...
1. Contact the building administrator of the building/classroom you wish to donate (click here for the directory of schools), or email the district office.
2. Once approved by the building administrator, download and complete a donation form and bring to a building administrator.
3. Your donation will be submitted to the Board of Education for formal acceptance.
4. An acknowledgment letter will be sent after board action.
Donations to the district in general or any questions should be directed to the district office: Amy Osinski, Board of Education, 734-994-2232; firstname.lastname@example.org